Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gourmet Report:Sauce-katsu bowl Ina




We have been cycling in Ina.
http://youtu.be/5TKTo6FTqV8

Then I eat lunch in this region.

Sauce pork cutlet bowl. Sauce Katsu Don.
This area is famous for a Sauce Katsu Don.

Besides this area, it is famous also for Fukui or Aizu.
Since this region is the nearest from home, I have only ate here.

Is close from the start point of cycling.
Reputation in the web is good.
It is the first reason I chose this restaurant.

The second reason is, that this restaurant have the horse sashimi .
I like horse sashimi.
I like raw meat.
I was not able to eat the raw Ishigaki beef in Ishigaki island.

The third.
Butcher is managing this restaurant.
The butcher is next door.
So, I think the restaurant meat is freshness and fine quality.


In addition, i can buy a horse sashimi.
It is possible to bring back home.
I planning to buy.
Horse sashimi.


The restaurant is located on the back of the main road.
There is ample parking.

Appearance is like a izakaya.

Appearance

There are many different types of  Sauce Katsu Don.

Sauce Katsu Don

The loin is, jumbo, Otoku and mini.
And, Toku-toku.

Pork cutlet

Filet is only one type.

It does not have only ride &% km by bicycle.
Jumbo is too many.
However, mini not suitable for boys.
But I am not a "boy".

I chose Otoku.

By the way, Toku-toku pork is exotic.
The slightly cheaper.

Toku-toku

Another, she chose the Filet.

I ordered also horse sashimi.
Lean, marbling, Special.
I chose the Special.

Horse sashimi

First, horse sashimi was been carried.

Special

Is lean.
There is no fat.

I eat along with the garlic and ginger.
The soy sauce for horse sashimi .
The sweet little.

garlic and ginger

It tastes good.
Taste of the meat is good is soft.

Horse sashimi and Mimi-san

Horse sashimi is also famous for Kumamoto.
Fat is often Kumamoto, Shinshu lean.
I think so.

I like both.

When I'm eating horse sashimi, Otoku have been carried.

Otoku

Since Cutlet is so many, the lid of the bowl can not close.
I knew it.

But it was more than expected.
Restaurant gave up that close the lid.
Lid is stabbed only.

Is like a bivalve.

First I will move cutlet on top of the lid .
It is a chunky cutlet.
Pork.

Thick Pork cutlet

Rice appears when I move it about three.
It ready to eat now.

A large amount.
Large bowl like this is able to see everywhere.
The important thing is the taste.

I take a bite.

Sauce Katsu Don and Mimi-san

Yummy!

Tender.
It is possible to bite off easily.
So, batter and pork are not separate.
So, the sauce of the batter is delicious.

Little sweet sauce.
sauce of  Sauce Katsu Don.

Its sauce is soaked on cabbage and rice.
It is a moderate amount.

Amount is were many, but was able to eat deliciously until the end.
Mustard is put it on the table, it can be used.

I tried to eat Filet cutlet.
Only one bite.

Filet cutlet

Was bite.
Hard.
Not good?

I thought, but the taste of pork is very good.
Taste of pork deep.

This restaurant has a variety of cuisine In addition to Sauce Katsu Don.
Bowl of horse meat.
Romen.
Also yakiniku.


After finished eating, I went to the butcher next door.

I buy a horse sashimi.

There were many kinds.
I asked staff which is best one.

Horse sashimi

I bought that him recommended.

I'm looking forward to eat.


http://www.youtube.com/user/mimi33333333

No comments:

Post a Comment